You are here
Cause Volunteer Opportunity
by The Supercomputer for Cancer Research
- Ongoing Opportunity
- This Opportunity has NO Location Any geographic location.
Opportunity DetailsJOB BRIEF
Develop cancer workflows for genomics, proteinomics, and other structural biology payloads, using open source tools like Galaxy, Amber, Gromacs, Spark, HTCondor, etc.
• Develop new and innovative strategies to provide analysis tools for researchers to use.
• Assisting researchers in the mining, analysis, and interpretation of data.
• PhD or MD with previous training in bioinformatics, computer science, statistics or cell biology and possess exceptional computational skills.
• Prior experience with cancer cell biology an asset.
• Must be self-motivated, well-organized, and highly independent.
• Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills.
Application Development Data Modelling Database Design & Mgmt
AIDS Alzheimer's Cancer Science and Tech