You are here
Cause Volunteer Opportunity
by The Supercomputer for Cancer Research
- Ongoing Opportunity
- This Opportunity has NO Location
Opportunity DetailsJOB BRIEF
Invent and design new approaches to computing technology applied to cancer research and find innovative uses for existing technology.
• Develop new and innovative strategies to provide analysis tools for researchers to use.
• PhD or MSc with previous training in computer science and possess exceptional computational skills.
• One or more of the following: Python, MATLAB, C++, SQL, R, and Python libraries such as Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Tensorflow, Keras, and SciKit-Learn.
• Experience in Machine learning, especially in reinforcement learning and supervised learning solutions using deep learning techniques.
• Knowledge of data exploration, data cleaning, collecting, generalizing, evaluation of models, and data manipulating.
• Familiar with Hadoop ecosystems and big data analytics.
Application Development Data Modelling Database Design & Mgmt
AIDS Alzheimer's Cancer Science and Tech