Someone in your organization has already registered and setup an account. would you like to join their team?
Profile owner : a***n@b*****b.ca
HUB Cycling’s mission is to get more people cycling more often. We make cycling better through education, action and events. More cycling means healthier, happier, more connected communities. We aim to make cycling safer and more accessible for people of all ages and abilities in Metro Vancouver.
About This Cause
HUB Cycling is a charitable not-for-profit organization that has spent over 20 years removing barriers to cycling in Metro Vancouver, while cultivating the health, environmental, and economic benefits that active transportation can bring. HUB Cycling has educated thousands of people, motivated thousands more, and championed improvements such as our #UnGapTheMap campaign to create a connected cycling network.
HUB Cycling has close to 3,000 members and more than 65,000 direct supporters. HUB Cycling also has 10 local committees across Metro Vancouver where volunteers advocate for safe and better cycling in municipalities across Metro Vancouver.
We've grown a lot since 1998 and we're always working on something new to get people cycling, but some of what we do includes:
- Provide free or low-cost bicycle education for all ages
- Communicate & encourage people to cycle, more often
- Build a fun & social cycling community with events, programs & courses
- Work with governments, businesses & community organizations on advocating for safe cycling infrastructure projects
- Work with developers, building managers, employers, business operators, property managers, and other stakeholders across Metro Vancouver on creating safe cycling facilities and amenities and rewarding people who bike for transportation.
- Research the positive impact of cycling locally and internationally, and offer recommendations for where we can make improvements in Metro Vancouver