If you have claimed this cause, and have confirmed your identity, you can sign in now with your user name and password and start managing your donations and volunteering.
The mission of Niagara Pride is to:
1. Promote visibility of the LGBTQ+ community throughout Niagara County of New York State;
2. Create safe and welcoming events and meetings for LGBTQ+ individuals, families, and allies, in order to allow for positive socialization that is free of bullying, harassment, and of any negative stigma associated with identifying and being a member of the LGBTQ+ community;
3. Create community partnerships with local organizations to promote the enhancement of mental, physical, social, and overall holistic wellbeing of LGBTQ+ individuals in Niagara County and the surrounding areas;
4. Engage in community service and charitable programming designed to promote our mission and help others in the community;
5. Create community based educational programming aimed at increasing awareness of LGBTQ+ issues and eliminating discrimination
About This Cause
Niagara Pride, Inc. (NP) envisions an LGBTQ+ community in which individuals and families feel safe, secure, and affirmed where they live, work, worship, and play, especially in the Niagara County and surrounding areas. NP strives to be an integrated part of the social fabric of Niagara County.
We are an independent 501c3 organization, serving LGBTQ+ individuals and families in Niagara County, NY and surrounding areas. Niagara Pride does a number of community service events, like backpack, clothing, and food drives to benefit local LGBTQ+ youth and adults. We host educational programs like health fairs and our Lunch and Learn Series, where we showcase local healthcare, business, shelters, and religious providers who provide LGBTQ+ specific programs or affirming services.
Additionally, Niagara Pride hosts and puts together community June Pride events and programming in Niagara County, as well as other cultural/social events in an effort to create safe spaces for LGBTQ individuals meet and socialize.
Please join us on Facebook and visit our website where you can learn more about us as well as sign up for our email newsletter.
Niagara Pride, Inc. is thrilled to be in Niagara County, representing the LGBTQ+ community.